Monday, July 21, 2008

Retro

I thought I was over that.. Imogen Heap I mean. I never thought that I'd listen to "Hide and Seek" and "Goodnight and Go" again but apparently my Ipod being in shuffle lead me to those two songs and I had a brand new perspective of appreciation bout those two oldies.

Anyway, another useless day at work. It's day 10 without access to the system (i think i mentioned 6 days yesterday, but i checked this morning and it's been 10 days).. Jesus, I don't think they still want me back there.. oh well.. whatever man..

Moving on, It's cheese, wine, poultry and meats day in school.. another day another interesting day in the culinary world.. Niiice!! a few more months.. a few more months.. a few more months...

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007