Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just because it's Wednesday..

So Sue me for not yet watching the Dark Knight.. It will still be there next week so don't worry, I'll be watching it before they change the movies in the cinema.

So another pathetic day off.. I just hate it when we have split day offs, it seems that i can't maximize the day since I'll too tired to go out and do anything by the time I get home, and I'll have to early the next day since work is in the early morn. Pathetic .. And here's to another working weekend.. Well, still not sure If I'm gonna be working since until now my system doesn't work. I'm getting paid to do nothing.. Stupid Stupid.. What a waste of time when i could be studying for school (naks!)...

Anyway.. whatever man.. Ciao

Today's Soundtrack: Noah and the Whale - Peaceful, the world lays me down

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007