Monday, July 28, 2008

And so it is..

So tomorrow, I'm gonna be submitting my resignation from my post so that I can concentrate on my studying. It's not that I can't balance both things at the same time, It's just that I can't compromise school for work.. I just can't do that.. It's not me, and besides, my work is way way far from what I'm studying.. If it was a bit related, I might just give it a shot.. But from BPO to Culinary? yeah right.. And also, it's not healthy anymore, having only 4 hours of sleep everyday.. Anyway..


Of course, the rents freaked out when I broke the news, and of course I got the lecture about "Work" and how the "Pay" was really good.. and this and that and.. Ok.. I think I already received that lecture way before.. But whatever, I know they're just worried.. but thanks anyway..


No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007