Sunday, July 20, 2008

...

I never knew that not doing anything can be so damn tiring. So for the past six days I haven't been logging on to the system at work since there's an internal error. So no calls and no monitors for me.. though I'm stacked with a shit load of paperwork that I can do and have to do in less than half the day which I actually do right away.. so... there you go.. from right before lunch break till the time I have to leave.. I don't do squat (but I'm getting paid for it).. So.. so much for work...

Anyway, Cocoy left for New Zealand the other day and won't be back for the next three years.. Good luck man, we all wish you the best.

So what else is there?.. Oh yeah, Midterms are done and I think/know, I did pretty well on paper and on the practical. So I'm half way done with level 1, two more weeks and I'm off to level 2, which I know will be more than interesting since according to our Instructor, the next Chef that will be handling us is like Gordon Ramsay.. Well that's according to him.. so We'll see....

Ciao..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007