Thursday, May 01, 2008

Labor Day..

So my Labor Day was spent in the cemetery in Quezon City with my Mother's side of the family. I didn't know that It was labor day when my grandmother died. I just realized now that I've never experienced having grandparents. See, both my grandfathers died before I was even born, one of my grandmothers died when I was two and my only living grandmother speaks either Waray and/or Bisaya so you can just imagine that, I cannot understand half of what she's saying.. Oh yeah and she lives in Surigao del Norte..

Anyway, it would probably be nice to have a granddad hanging around the house you know? Just to have someone tell you stories on how it was back in the early 1900's and all that, Or basically just someone to nag you when come home late.. I dunno.. I just kinda wish at least I was able to hang out with one of them.

So anyway, moving on.. I was hanging out with my Mom's brother Tito Eddie the whole afternoon and can i just say? that guy is freakin' awesome! He technically knows everything about anything! Seriously.. maybe not so much about Trigonometry, but I haven't really asked him about that (I'll probably ask him the next time I see him).

Anyway.. The Weekend is canceled for this week.. but whatever, work is work! CIAO!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007