Monday, May 05, 2008

Just because it's a Monday..

Just because it's a Monday.. I'm seriously not in the mood to go to work tomorrow. I think it's because of the summer atmosphere, but I dunno, it's probably because I'm not nine to five.. The few good things about today is that, the Celtics finally won over the Hawks to advance to the Easter Semi-finals against the Cavaliers and Real Madrid finally crowned the La Liga Champions after their 2 - 1 win in Pamplona against Ossasuna. CELTIC PRIDE AND MADRIDISMO is in check this season.

Anyway, so basically the girl is finally leaving for Vancouver in six days. I actually don't know what i should be feeling right now, but whatever.. We'll just see in a few more days.

So off to bed.. four days of work this week.. yahoo..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007