Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Just Because it's a Tuesday..

So just because it's a Tuesday.. I'm still not in the mood to go to work. The day has just been too freaking hot to spend it in the office and do some office work. I just wish I was on my way to the beach later, instead of on my way to work, you know? The summer is just peaking and I can't believe I'm skipping the Anilao trip this weekend..

I HAVE TO GO TO THE BEACH BEFORE THIS FREAKING HEAT WAVE ENDS!!

Anyway, I've just acquired my annual colds and I don't really feel so good.. It's the weather yeah.. I know, just blame everything on the weather..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007