Friday, April 25, 2008

Work Schedule:

3:30am - 12:30pm
Week A -> Monday and Thursday Day-Off
Week B -> Saturday and Sunday Day-Off

So this gonna be my permanent work schedule starting Tuesday next week. Or until the schedule shifts and that's not in the near future. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, My schedule for the past two weeks have been Tuesday to Saturday from 4am-1pm. So basically that just means that I have to Sleep and wake up and extra 30 minutes earlier.. Well, at least I start and end at the same day (Go on Mon, convince yourself that it's OK).

The only thing I don't like about this schedule, other than the time I have to be up and ready for work is, when everyone is sending you text messages on a Friday night stating "where in the hell are you and why aren't you here in the bar?". Or when you don't reply and they start calling you.. And of course you don't answer since, you think to yourself "WHAT'S THE POINT ANYWAY?", I won't be able to join them and they know damn well I got work tomorrow! I just hate that you know.. Oh yeah, by the way it's Friday..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007