Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday..

Most of the time I just love Mondays you know? It's the start of the week and basically start of something new. But there are time wherein, I just despise it. Like for instance, back in High school.. In my first high school, my history teacher would always give quizzes and midterm exams every Monday and I seriously have no clue why and to make matters worse, shoe wouldn't tell us and she would always make it into an essay type of test. Which would annoy everyone.. And she looks like "Denver the Last Dinosaur" if you guys still remember who "Denver" was..

Anyway, I dunno what's up with this Monday, I mean it's been half and half. Actually it's been half and half these past few weeks. I mean, these past few weeks have been a struggle you know? I've got so much in my mind right now.. I don't even know what to start thinking about first.. I'm not in the point of breaking down or being psychotic or anything, it's just that it's been pretty crazy lately..

Moving forward, yesterday was the fourth blankets drive, and comparing to the attendance of the past few blankets. We were just three this time. And considering that it's the summer break for most of the people, I'm so surprised that we're just three. And two out of the three attendees have jobs the next day. Well anyway, yesterday's atmosphere was pretty light. Though we still can't take for granted that, right after the whole experience of giving and taking time to actually talk to the less fortunate, that everything will be straightened out for them. It's was pretty light nonetheless.

And so.. What else is there?! Time to sleep.. work in a few hours.. Ciao!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007