Sunday, February 04, 2007

Seriously.. and this time, i'm not drunk..

I'm not a person who accepts defeat just like that.. For those who REALLY know me, i may not show that i'm like that.. but deep inside i am.. i do not know when enough is enough.. your gonna have to tell me when enough is enough for me to actually know that whatever i'm doing is enough.. may it be good or bad. Some say it's a good trait, they say i'm a "fighter" for being like that, but in all honesty, that so called trait either get's me into so much trouble or into so much shit more than it gets me to what it is that i really want...

So anyway, this is addressed to you and you know who you are. Yeah, ok.. first up, FINE!!, you win. It's hard for me to swallow this and you know that.. YOU WIN!

I mean, just to explain myself.. you got me.. i fell into the God forsaken ditch.. it's not deep yeah? and i wasn't actually expecting you to actually try and catch me, but i was kinda hoping you'd give me hand you know? at least a helping hand so it would be easier for me to get up since we go way back.. but you didn't since like what you said "you rather just keep everything inside rather than just say it" so.. i imagine you, just standing infront of the ditch watching me crawl up.. The only good thing that i can remember right now is while i'm crawling up, you were still talking to me yeah? and we're still calling each other names like "Jack" or something that's in the breakfast menu of this restaurant that serves really good tacos.. Funny because i feel so stupid to actually think that i'd get "Kudos" from you for trying to get out of that ditch by myself.. i guess i was wrong.. or maybe you're just like that since you don't say much when it comes to things like that.

Do I Sound Emo? or Do i sound like you? if and that's only if.. you actually say something..

Anyway, i'm not saying goodbye, since i'm still gonna be here and this is my space.. i was here first.. You know what, If this happens to a normal person, he or she would probably just stop everything and just walk away.. never to be seen by you or the others connected to you (you know who i'm talking about).. but like i said.. like they said.. "I'm a fighter".. i just don't know when to give up.. there you go..

You've may have won this battle... but from what i see.. we've only just begun..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007