Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Run to the Sun..

Though you know i'm feelin' blue..
And you'll do what you must do..
I hope you know..
I'd hand the skies to you..

I'm so embarrassed for mankind..
They have the nerve to let their weapon shine..
They're so stupid..
Do they not know you're about to fly high..
Away..

With the wings that God will give you someday..
I'm not jealous..
I just can't take it..
S.O.S. to your ears, the only thing I ever feared was this day..
And having to say..

It goes while you're here
I wanna tell you something
It's that "I love you girl"
Yeah, and I wish we could run to the sun
And never come back
Yeah..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007