Sunday, October 09, 2005

And so once again, i'm drunk.. so sue me! I feel that, everything is so perfect for me right now, yet i feel so empty inside. Imagine, the parental units finally accepted that i'm extending one final term and we ain't no family issues down at the shack and it's already 60++% that i'm heading to study culinary and i ain't got no failin grades and shit.. now ain't that shit just grand?! yet i still feel like i'm in a ditch.. motherf*ck! Maybe I need less of me and more than HIM! f*ck i don't know..

Anyways, a new chick in prospect right now.. anyways, lets just call her miss.. hahah this shit is so obvious.. anyways, like what Carlos said, "she's like a yema".. sweet and all that sh*t... updates on this when i'm sober.. hahha! peace!! i'll blog tomorrow!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007