Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Was it just me or was it the Big Man up above the clouds?!

If it was just me, i probably would have said no, so it's probably him. Ok check, I actually auditioned for Youth Praise (that's the choir for the Youth of our village) not hoping to get accepted of course but still, i joined. Now, from the beginning i never actually saw rap music fused unto the how the people in the youth praise sing. But, that's how i tried out.. see, i had to go freestyle on a couple of tunes which was hard because i was on the spot and everyone was watching.. sheesh! but it's all good, at least i got a few verses intact and without choking.. haha! Anyways, other than the audition there was this interview. the questions wern't that hard really, it's just that it really made you think on why you really want to join see?! they ask generic questions like "why'd you want to join?!" and all that stuff. Nice really! really nice!

Anyways, not that i'm hoping, i just hope i did good in that audition. If i'm not in, it's cool! and if i get in well.. better! i just see this as another level of Praising the Man up in the Clouds! maybe that's why he made me join... maybe i wasn't praising him enough?! or maybe he wants me to put my music into good use! not just for gibberish while taking a bath or with friends and stuff!! haha! nice one!!

Today's Soundtrack
2Pac
- I wonder if Heaven got a ghetto
- Only God can judge me
- Better Days
- Hail Mary
- It ain't easy
- Life Goez on
Fighting Temptations Soundtrack
Sister Act 1 and 2 Soundtrack

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007