Tuesday, October 04, 2005

YE-Fied, A Real Madrid Winning Streak and the Bianconeri winning the Italian Derby

After a long time of preperation, the YE#3 is finally over. I never thought that i would feel a bit poignant, since i'm just an auxillery but i do so sue me! Anyways, Another point for the Man above the clouds and near the stars! for the sucess of the YE! We got a lot more Youth Members compared to before.. though i hope they stay in church and pray that this ain't just a one time thing. Moving on, this weekend was somewhat an awakeing for me, Because for the past how many months i've been feeling like shit yet i don't know why. I don't know where all the melancholy is coming from, i mean, i got everything set for me for the next year and a half yet i still felt like shit! LABO DUDE!! During the course of the weekend, i found clarity within myself while serving the Big Man up in the clouds. Now i know the difference between "What I want" and "What I Need", what i want is normally useless.. NORMALLY.. you know, material shit, some crazy ass favors that i'd love for the Big Man to do for me and basically things that i can live without. Though the things is Do need are the things that really count.. like prayers from the Big Man and most def.. Change. I have to change you know.. and since the weekend, i have not done any crazy ass shit yet.. i hope i do anything anymore. So i guess it's a clean slate for me.. i hope i keep it clean... oh yeah, this girl which i call "Banana Pancakes" said that, i should stop cussing because it would be a plus for this Lovely Lady whom i have the jones for. Well.. Banana Pancakes, "i'd do if for her.. but i'd rather do it for myself, it's better that way!"

Real Madrid wins 4-0 with the Brazilian Samba



4-0 against Mallorca! 2 from Roberto Carlos and goal from Ronaldo and Baptista. Everything is looking good for the whites after a dissapointing start of the Liga season. Madrid now with three consecutive victories!..

Juventus wins the Italian Derby against Inter 2-0



After the goals of David Trezeguet and Pavel Nedved, the game was already for the Bianconeri's taking. The Nerrazzurri, did not have a chance to begin with. Capello’s team takes home the sixth win out of six matches which proves Juventus as #1 in Serie A.

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007