Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Yesterday.. i wished i was dead..

And my day started not as a typical Monday. Monday's for me always starts with a line, "i don't want to go to school yet". Yesterday was different, I wanted to go to school. I didn't know why. Basically i left for school 3 hours early for my class with the expectation that the traffic going to school through Alabang-Zapote and Coastal would be terrible. To my surprise i got to school an hour and a half early (Ok the day was still aight, better early than late right?!). Anyways, I waited for my class and while waiting, i saw on of my blockmates and he informed me that we'll be having a quiz. And so thank God i was early so that i still got a chance to study. Eventually when i got to class and as i sat down, my professor goes "You can't take the quiz because you do not have a coat" (It's all down hill after this). Take note, my class only lasts for one our. After 30 minutes of going around the IC building and looking for a coat, i find out that i can't take the quiz anymore because i'm late.... I can take it on saturday when there's a make up class 2 p.m., too bad for me because i have a class every saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. And so the class ended. I waited for another one hour for my next class to find out my other professor was too lazy to teach and she just let us have free time as long as we do not leave the room. Basically i went to school for nothing.. the Epitome of bad luck.. or i dunno.. whatever you call it...

Anyways, going home i wanted to ride a bus with seats free seats. I didn't want to stand all the way from Taft avenue to Alabang-Zapote because of the stress. After 45 minutes of wating for a bus, i remembered that it was rush our, thus making all the Public Utility Buses full and on standing Ovation. Shit, eventually, i just got on a random bus and after an hour of standing when we were on the tollgate of Coastal road, the bus broke down. It was no problem, i mean it was only minor. 15 minutes after, the same bus, totaly broke down. I mean We had to wait for a spare bus another 10 minutes and oh yeah traffic was hell... I left school at around 5:30..i got home 8:15 and to find out that they found a snake lingering on one of the downspouts of our house and it was near our room (It was a baby Python (Sawa) by the way, so basically the mom's still lingering around here somewhere.).

What a way to start a week huh?! Damn... Can anything be more worse..

Today's Sound Track
Dave Matthews Band
- Space Between (The Gorge 2002 and the Original Version)
- Proudest Monkey (The Gorge 2002)
- Dream of our Fathers
- Fool to Think
- Lie in our Graves (The Gorge 2002 and the Original Version)
- Warehouse (The Gorge 2002 and the Original Version)
- Typical Situation
- #34 (The Original Version and the one with words)
- #41 (Listener Supported)
- Everyday/#36 (Live at Six flags NY, Darien Lake Center)
- Imagine featuring Blues Traveller (John Lennon Cover)
- In My Life (Tribute to John Lennon)
- Long Black Veil (Listener Supported)
LL Cool J
- Hey Lover
Incubus
- Megalomaniac
- Warning
- Talk Shows on Mute
- Echo
- Aqueus Transmission

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007