Thursday, September 16, 2004

Returning to Innocense

I was reading friend's blog awhile ago and her topic was about dreams. Her dreams, what she wants and what she want's to happen with her in the future. Because of that it made me think of what i really in the future. What my dreams are and all that shit. I remember when i was a kid, i wanted to be a swash-buckling pirate like Captain Hook. I wanted to have a hook replace my hand, i wanted to wear pirate clothes but best of all, i wanted a pirate ship and not a Ferarri. Now that i'm in college and about to graduate i realize that i don't want to be a pirate, i don't want a hook replacing one of my hands, i can't imagine myself right now wearing pirate clothes everyday and sadly, i want a Ferrari and not a pirate ship. It's sad to think that when you grow and mature, you leave behind some things that you never imagine letting go when you were a kid. I can imagine the "kid me" beating up the "adult me" because i didn't want to be Captain Hook no more.. hehehehe!

Anyways, now that i'm a bit grown / matured and stuff, this doesn't mean i can't return to innosence. I may have new dreams, new goals in life but i don't have to forget the ones i dreamt about before. Anyways here's a list.. just check it out...

1. Make a Pirate Shit
2. Buy a Ferrari (550 Maranello or an Enzo)
3. Live in a Beach House
4. The Beach house must be in Naples
5. Marry Heart Evangelista.. (Yes, She Will be mine) hhahaha!
6. Be Like Mario Batali
7. Create a Restaurant that's more popular than Mcdonalds
8. Find Never Never Land..
---

Today's Soundtrack

- Howie Day - Collide
- Antonio Carlos Jobim - Aguas de Marso
- Astrud Gilberto - Agua de Beber
- Frank Sinatra - Fly Me to the Moon, Come Fly with Me

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007