Tuesday, September 14, 2004

From what supposed to be a night of just staying home and watching some televizzle went to a night of drinking and coversating till 5:30 a.m. Me, Keenan, Cocoy and Fez chilled in JP's house with a bottle of Vodka and basically we just conversated about anything under the sun. 1:00 a.m. , too drunk and too stoned Cocoy and Fez left JP's house and at 2, Keenan left as well, thus leaving me with JP. Last night, for some reason i didn't want to go home (maybe because i didn't bring my house keys). This never happens to me, normally i'd be happy to be on my way home. But for some reason early this morning, i didn't even want to see my house. Thankfully JP was kind enough to let me stay there and keep me companied till i decided to head home (which was 5:30 a.m. , Thanks Homes, i appreciate it). When i got home, our maid was already preparing breakfast and i could already hear my Dad and Little Brudda taking a bath and getting ready for work and school. I went striaght to the den and saw my brother sleeping on the floor i headed straight for the couch and just lay there till i fell asleep. Now awake, i still don't know what the hell was up last night.. Anyways, i still got half a day to get it straight. Peace, Blog Later..

Today's Soundtrack..
- Bob Marley - Is this Love, One Drop, No Woman No Cry
- 2Pac - It Ain't Easy, I Wonder If Heaven Got a Ghetto, Who Do You Believe In?
- Gouryella - Walhalla
- Guster - Happier
- Howie Day - Collide
- Jamiroquai - Little L, Too Young to Die, Space Cowboy, Cosmic Girl

-----

I finally got a hair cut. From being a Dude with a fly / funny afro, i become the look a like of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. character Chandler Bing. I was forced to get a haircut yesterday and now i regret getting one, i miss my Fro.. Damn!

-----

The Supposed to be September 11 Entry






Three years ago, a what supposed to be a beautiful day in New York became one of the tragic ever in history. At 8:45 a.m., the first of two airliners crashed into the World Trade Center, opening a horrifying and apparently coordinated terrorist attack on the United States, 20 minutes later another plane hit the second tower which saw the collapse of the two 110-story towers into surrounding Manhattan streets. I send my deepest sympathy to the people who lost their loved ones on this tragic event. God Bless all y'all..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007