Tuesday, September 28, 2004

First Up.. Let me just say, If your gonna give me something to do, make sure that you let me do it and not pass those things that i should be doing to others and surprise me at the end, that someone is also doing it, without me knowing thus wasting my fuckin' effort! I got better things to do too you know!! I do not give a rats ass if you guys already got Grand Children! FUCK YOU!!! YOU ALL CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE!!! and oh yeah... if you guys are gonnna say something, say it straight up into my face!! FUCKERS!!

Today's Sound Track

2Pac - Hit Em' Up
Nas - One Mic

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007