Wednesday, September 29, 2004



And so after one whole morning of thinking whether i'd go to class, i decided not to and head straight for the nearest swimming pool with a nice atmosphere. No i didn't swim, i just had to be next to a watering hole since i have't been in the beach for such a long time (The only beach i've been too so far this month is in the Golf course). I Love the beach and i miss it. Before, me and my friends go to the beach as often as twice a month and sometimes when we just feel like it. We'd just press the panic button, pack up our stuff and jump in into Cocoy's or Keenan's Pick Up and head straight for Batangas to Victor's Beach house with out planning and shit. All we have to do is bring a regular sized plastic bag of rice and some canned goods and we're all set. We'd hang out there from morning till the sunset where it's really lovely. Sometimes we'd stay overnight but that's a different story. If only we could do that again.. i mean, do this shit again without worrying about anything.. like old times ya' heard? PEACE....

Today's Soundtrack:
- Master P - Miss My Homies, Burbs and Lacs, Make em' say Ughhhh...
- 2Pac - I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto (Hip-Hop and Piano Version), Do for Love, 16 on Deathrow
- Warren G - Regulate, Do You See, This DJ, What's Love Got to Do With It
- Bone Thugz ~N~ Harmony - Paper Paper, Dayz of Our Lives, Mo Murda, Tha Crossroads
- Dove Shack- Summertime in the LBC
- Skee Low - I Wish
- Gouryella - Wallhalla, Gouryella
- A.T.B. - 9 pm (till' I come), My Dream, Too Much Rain Over Paradise

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007