Sunday, December 22, 2002

Anmi

For years you have been the light of my soul,
The inspiration of my thoughts,
Definition of beauty and power for a Woman,
My dream that i hoped will never fade,

Everytime i see u i smile,
You Complete my day,
Adore you in each and every way,
And because of you i was happy

Suddenly you dissapeared,
We, i guess went our separate ways,
Our lives have changed,
and i never told you how i really feel.

I guess now its too late, your not the same,
you got a man, and damn, you happy,
your still in me, you never were gone,
and believe me.. your presence still amazes me,





No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007