Wednesday, December 25, 2002

DDay 12.25.02

Well.. Merry Christmas to all y'all. Basically i want to be as forthcoming as i can be so here i go. i didn't get what i wanted, i don't even have A gift you know and after a long time this is my first christmas without someone special to spend it with besides my family.. if you know what i mean. this has not been the most fucked up christmas i ever had and this has not been the very best christmas i ever had but you know its just that ive been expecting a lot from this christmas and i guess i didn't get as much as i wanted you know. But im thankful that my family is here and all that shit.. so anyways.. Merry Christmas And hope you enjoy it!!
Peace Out!!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007