Sunday, December 22, 2002

Here We Go Again..

For those who dont know me.. This aint for you..

A while ago, i was in the strangest place.. i was in the house of the girl that i "used" to have feelings for... i was invited by her brother to go there because of a damn party.. i acctually dont know why i said yes..anyways i was parking accross the street when this car pulled up their driveway and then she came out... I acctually dont know what i felt. its like all coming back bro.. the "used to" suddenly became a "still". you Dig? the first thing i said when i saw her was...."Damn you fine". I was supposed to wave but for some pathetic reason i didn't know how... She's already taken just to let you know and to make things worse. She bloomed bro.. prettier than ever. Anyways now i lie here in my bed typing this shit.. what do i do? For those who know me.. HELP!!!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007