Tuesday, March 09, 2010



My First tumblr Post:

I feel like a traitor actually since I’ve been using blogger for the past 8 years and now I’m on Tumblr. To tell you the truth, If this whole Tumblr thing was invented 8 years ago, I probably wouldn’t be in blogger in the first place. Sure, there were already themes back then so that you wouldn’t really have to mess with the HTML of your blog and how can I forget, Picasa was created so that picture posting would be easier (honestly, maybe it’s just me, but I thought Picasa was crap). But still, compared to what we had to do before just to make our blogs look goood and make more sense, this is just way easier and more convenient.Technology.. You got to love it..

But anyway, I’ll still post on the other one. It’s just pretty nice to have another web log to fiddle with once in a while..

Oh yeah, before I forget, another reason why I’m on Tumblr is because I made my sister in law a blog just a few hours ago and this is one of my ways of checking it out.. awesome.. now I’m just babbling..

Follow me on tumbler if you want

This blog will remain operational! blogger for life!! hehehe

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007