Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 16, 2010

LAX
The last time I was here was probably 11 years ago or more. I’m not so sure on how much it’s changed, but it’s a spitting image and a smaller version of Chicago’s O’Hare Anyway, so far so good, I’ve been hanging out with the other Seafarers and they’re not so bad. Or maybe I just don’t have a choice. But anyway, I got to work with what I have and they’re all I have as for company for the moment.

On other things, we’ll be heading to Miami in a few hours and it’s pretty boring down here without internet. Shit.. I still can’t upload my and post in the Blog. Once I get a decent connection I’ll post right away.

3:30AM – Current Manila time. If I were home right now, I’m probably just about to go to bed.


Miami to Montevideo

I wasn’t able to blog when we were at Miami, but we had a 3 hour delay with our flight and so instead of leaving at 11PM we left at 2AM nearing 3. So we are en route to Montevideo, Uruguay. I sure hope there’s internet in that freaking hotel!

4:30PM - Current Manila time. If I was in Manila right now, I’d probably be with the Rents drinking coffee in Figaro. Man am I gonna miss that place..

1 comment:

Chris said...

Were you able to take a pic of the hot Jap stewardess?

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007