Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 15, 2010

Manila to Japan:

So here we go. I’m airborne, and there’s no turning back. So far it’s been really heavy leaving home knowing that you won’t be back awhile but, you got to do what you got to do. Anyway, I’m 35,000 feet up and Blogging.. This would be the first of many Mon and World entries.

I’ll try taking pictures in Narita once we get there. And uploading them right away, so that you’ll have an idea on where I am already. BTW, the Japanese flight attendant is pretty hot. She’ll sure get your tray in an upright position.. HAHA

So, see you in Japan!

Oh yeah, follow me on Tumblr too.

----

Japan to LAX

Again, I’m airborne. I wasn’t able to take good pictures in Narita since we only had just had a few minutes waiting time for our connecting flights. But nonetheless I love Japan, or at least the airport. Even though we weren’t in the same gate where Me and my family would always used to wait and board in, it’s still technically the same. But of course, the other one is still better.

This is actually the longest flight I’ve been in without my family and thus, I’m really starting to miss them. Looking around awhile back while was lining up to use the lavatory, I saw this little Australian kid, annoying the hell out of her mom. It kinda reminded me on how I was when it was my first time flying to the states with them.. I still remember that feeling of excitement, anticipation and restlessness. And now I’m flying alone to L.A and then to Miami and then to Uruguay.

I haven’t been gone a day and I miss everyone already. I guess this is normal. I hope it is. Next stop would be LAX. I’ll try and take good pictures and post it.

7PM – Current Manila Time, If I was home, I’d probably be watching the Simpson’s on the Fox network and be Jogging after..

So.. see you in L.A.

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007