Friday, November 14, 2008

Just Because It's Friday..

So like what I said, restaurant week's done, Now comes the real thing.. I'm gonna be an Intern again. In a hotel.. again. Working for hours not money.. Again.. But looking at the bright side of things.. this is the very very last step. So.. yun na yun..

On other things. Ruud van Nistelrooy is gonna be out for the season and Real is looking for a new striker to temporarily replace van Goal.. I looks like Benzema's trip to Madrid will be sooner than anyone thought.. Or unless Raul steps up, then it will be a different story.

It's obvious that it's been just been School and Football for me these past few months. So call me a geek.. I don't really give a flying fuck! YUN NA YUN..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007