Monday, November 17, 2008

...

There's really nothing to say.. It's been quite boring lately and I miss the kitchen.. The Industrial kitchen that is, the one in the house isn't enough anymore since I got used the bigger one. Though it's alright, a kitchen is a kitchen..

So what else is there.. It's been Me, Anton and Carlo who's hanging out lately since we ain't really doing shit... which means we should be really doing something about it.. We've been doing that NBA fantasy at yahoo which is a bit odd since they don't really know that much about ball.. but like what i said, we ain't doing anything anyway so whatever...

Whatelse is there!? well.. PC's still busted and I'm not quite sure if I'm still gonna have it fixed or just buy a new one and just add the hardware from my old one.. so yeah.. Not that important right now...

So.. yeah.. Ciao..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007