Friday, April 04, 2008

Actually, I'm not surprised why I'm on this schedule but, I was promised that I'd be in an earlier one. OK, so the schedule I'm in right now is from 6pm - 3am, a very very very off schedule. They say it's the mid-shift, I say that's normally the time when I head out and actually do what I want to do. But anyway, whatever man, work is work so c'est la vie.. I'm probably just missing the old schedule of 7am - 3pm..

Anyway, I was browsing through a few pictures here in the computer and I came across this near perfect picture of the Chicago river and across was the Times and NBC building (I can't post the pic, it's my sisters). This just made me realize how much I miss that place. Can't wait to go back..


The Chicago River during St. Patrick's Day.. They Dye the River Green..


Anyway.. Thank God it's Friday.. One last run for the week and I'm off drinking.. hehe..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007