Tuesday, April 08, 2008

4:39..AM

This shift reminds me of my old shift in the hotel not six months ago. Actually working in that hotel ain't that bad really, it's just the six day work week that I don't like. I find that really stressful and annoying. How can you fucking live properly with a schedule like that? I mean, seriously? c'mon man! Anyway, I'm actually surprised that I'm currently satisfied with where I am right now. Thinking that I swore to the deepest bone in my body that I wouldn't be in this industry ever. Well.. I guess this is how life bites you, You know what I mean? If you ask me right now if I'm gonna be staying in this industry for a long time.. I'd just say I don't know, I wouldn't want life to bite me back this way one more time, I'll just keep the answer to myself. Who knows? Maybe this is my calling (though I hope not).. Maybe this is my ticket out of this godforsaken country that I love so dearly (Could be).. Who knows..

To Kathleen Anne -> Don't worry, I don't need a job.. I already have one. :)

Moving forward.. This coming Saturday Sieg and Sab are finally gonna be married. Actually it hasn't really sunk in yet and I'm the best man. I seriously don't know why. Am I that dense? or am I that cold? to not be able to feel the jitters for my brother at least? Crazy really.. Maybe it's because Sanchboogie is already three and they've been living in and out of this house for the past three years. I don't really know.. But bottom line is I'm happy and proud of them.. Guys.. FINALLY!! THANK GOD!!!

So... Off to dreamland.. Ciao!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007