Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Statement..

I Hope and pray you get to read this.. this is the side that you wish not to see, not to acknowledge, and i bet you don't want to hear.. this is my statement to you..

It started with a song about the rain and breakfast and evolved to being the unforseen connections to what's a beautiful relationship now.. we never thought it would come to this.. maybe it's just me.. i never thought, imagined and even put an idea to this happening, but it did. At the begining i never wanted this but something inside told me that i wouldn't be able to get away from this so i accepted it..

For whatever it's worth, yeah i still do.. what's there to actually do something about it? i mean, it's there i can't take it out of my system, no matter what i do. Actually, it's feels miserable in a good way to actually acknowledge this towards you since for some reason i know it's not right, or maybe not the right time.. and knowing that if does push through which i doubt.. it's going to be, as society would probably put it pretty fucked up.. i don't know if you'd care, but from what you say you are is what you are, you shouldn't.. because i sure don't..

I've said my piece.. now it's your turn..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007