Monday, January 22, 2007

The last time I saw you, you turned away..
Maybe you couldn't see me with the sun shining in your eyes..
I said, 'Hello,' but you kept on walking..
Maybe you've gone deaf from the sound of the people laughing..

The last time I saw you, you turned away..
Maybe You couldn't hear me with my voice ringing in your ears.
Do you remember we used to hang sometimes?
Maybe you couldn't feel Me.. Since i may always feel so far away..

The first time I saw you, didn't turn away..
It was funny since there were a lot of people in our way..
I said, 'Hello,' and you stopped walking.
Maybe because before i haven't got any feelings that were blocking..

The first time I saw you, you didn't turn away.
We even sang jack johnson with screaming noises ringing in our ears..
Do you remember where we to hang sometimes?
I don't know why you couldn't feel me.. I was never far away..

If I could, I'd only wanna' make you smile...
If you wanna' stay with me a while...

The next time I see you, you'll turn away...
I'll say, 'Hello,' but you'll keep on walking...
The next time you see me.. I think.. I'll turn away...

But Still..
If I could, I'd only wanna' make you smile...
If you wanna' you could stay with me a while...

(Edited form the +44 song..)

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007