Monday, May 08, 2006

DAY 21: I left my Heart in Willowbrook

First night here in Frisco in Kuya Louie's house. So far.. errrm... so good?! i don't know.. maybe. I haven't been here more than 12 hours and I miss Chicago already. I'd rather be there right now messing around with Tj or taking Mikee for a walk while smoking.. And yeah the weather here?! YETCH!! it's burning! well not as compared to Manila but i'm not ready to feel heat yet! hahaha well anyway, i don't have a lighter, though i have a whole pack of Winston Lights 100's.. shit.. this is gonna be a long night..

On Tomorrow's agenda.. Yosemite.. i might not blog for the next two days.. so there.

Temperature

19 - 24 (Scorching.. Not yet please!!)

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007