Saturday, April 22, 2006

DAY 5: Downtown Toronto and the Cabrons

So, i really did push through with not going to Quebec. For some reason, they didn't look that dissapointed, but i'm sure to get it good when we get back to Illinois. So far.. so good! it's all good.

Anyway, so me and the girl spent the whole day together.. literally. We had lunch at this really nice Japanese restaurant (i've never paid so much for sushi in my life!) and watched a movie in the Paramount. Silent Hill sucks by the way, "So Bootleg na yan" haha! Anyway, after everything, we went to this staff party of her's. Full of Mexicans.. i've never seen so much Mexicans packed in one house i'm telling you. There was one from Costa Rican, one half Portugese and half Greek and two filipinos (that's me and the girl). But other than that, it's either Mexican or Canadian. I've never heard so much Cabron's in my life! hahahaha!! Anyway, after a few beers and a quick stop at the local Korean restaurant, the girl forces me to take a cab home... ok.. Cab + 20 miles to Scarborough + Muslim Driver = $40 and as an added bonus, i got lost.. hahha! so basically i just got in..

On tomorrow's agenda, she's got work, so dinner and maybe we'll hang out a bit.. and then Sunday, my last day.. i'll probably go all out.. whatever that means.. Anyways, off to bed.. i think my typing is waking them up.. PEACE!

Temperature:
9 - 17 ok lang.. pero gusto ko talaga ng snow eh!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007