Friday, April 21, 2006

DAY 4: 10 hours and a Riot across the border

Ok.. so i'm in Toronto already, nice one. 10 hours worth of road trip, 3 stated and a counrty.. what a day what a day anyway. My previous plans of extending here were cancelled due to the guilt trip Mom, Dad and Ninang Vicky gave me. Ok so now i'll be here for the weekend, and i'll have to make the most out of my time. Now, so far.. errm.. not so good.. steady lang. They're dissapointed at me since i don't want to go to Quebec with them and they already paid for my ticket ($120 man!!). Ok, i'm sorry for that, but i got my own reasons why i'm doing this.. i'm not saying that i got my shit straight.. what i'm saying is, this is one of those shit in my life that i just have to do.. make or break. Dad and Mom, i'll make it up to you guys, i swear to God... PROMISE..

Anyway, i'm meeting the girl in a few hours.. ok that's nice.. i'll leave it to that.. i'll update tomorrow. PEACE!!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007