Wednesday, September 07, 2005

What the Hell's been up with M.O.N.?!

So, Michael Owen is now playing for Newcastle United.. bad move for Madrid. Anyway, it's the first day of the term, the term which i thought would be my last academic term. Now what happened?! well, for the first time in history, my so called "academic adviser" actually gave me some academic advice, thus the one extra term extension. He said that it would be against his advising principles to actually allow me to take 9 subjects this term.. he said that if i failed one or two subjects due to stress or whatever shit ass excuse he can think of, it would be his ass.. so i said "Ok then! take 2 subjects out! so that it would be all good! having 7 subjects in a term will just be as groovy as having 9".. he said "No! i'll take 5 out! believe me, i'm doing you a favor.." and i said "Do that kid downstairs a favor and give him your spare change and give me a break freakin' Maricon!" he said "i'm sorry.. this is all i can do.." and i said "Fat Motherf*cker! go to hell!"

And so i'm extending one last term.. sheesh! what a day! and so, i have 4 subjects this term... and my professor in Spanish looks like that Faggot teaching the girls how to give a blowjob in that movie "Old School". And yeah, i'm guessing he's a Faggot too! Imagine, a Spaniard who doesn't like football.. sheesh! that's something new! And oh yeah, no school every Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday's for me! Saturdays though i got a 9 - 10 a.m. class.

Those who want to hang out! just leave me a message or just text me in my mobile.. hahahaha! (Text me in my mobile! <-- that's so british)

PEACE OUT!!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007