Sunday, April 10, 2005

Ok.. so now i'm more intoxicated than last night and the night before.. thank god i can still type properly.. well at least i think i still can, anyways.. so far from what Victor and brian had told me or has been telling me, everything is doing all good. actually it's the first time i've heard vic's side and so far, it's all good.. anyways, i'm too drunk and once again i'm sleeping in the couch since my nephew and my sister in law is here.. but anyways who gives a shit.. i simply just love them both so much! i'll update you guys in a couple of hours about what's up with tonight... Hora Le! PEACE!!


This is what i look like now if you guys are wondering..

Today's Soundtrack:
The Montefiori Cocktail
Incubus
The Dave Matthews Band

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007