Thursday, April 07, 2005

Intoxicated with Cuba Libre... Currently 3:30 a.m.

And so now once again, i'm writing intoxicated. I can't seem to remember when the last time this happened.. Oh yeah, i wrote in my multiply the last time drunk as hell (check it out http://thashack.multiply.com). Anyways, like i always do, i'm into this shit of deep thinking again. This time it's not one of those shit where i just try and answer some absurd quandery that i normally just formulate out of nowhere. This time i really have to figure some crazy shit valid answer for this shit.. so now you ask.. what the hell am i talking about?!

well, read my previous ABC entry and that's the shit. It's just hard you know?! i know that for a fact, though i never expected it to be this hard. I mean, i've been trying to keep my composure in front of everyone and specially in front of her, and sadly it's just that my composure gauge is at it's record low and i don't know how long i'm gonna last (but i have to make it last.. i kinda promised). And so eventhough it's low and dismal, i just have to keep myself steady (this shit is hard)..

It's the first time in a long time where i got exasperated with a situation.. not with a person.. crazy really..

Quote of the Day: I'd Dance a thousand steps for you, if you say yes to me, i'll be whatever gets you through"

Today's Soundtrack
Dave Matthews Band - Fool to Think, Warehouse, Space Between, Satellite, Typical Situation.
Incubus - Deep Inside, Megalomaniac, Clean, Wish You Were Here, Echo, Certain Shade of Green, Warning, Miss You.
Maroon 5 - She Will be Loved
Sugar Ray - Falls Apart, Spinning Away
The Beatles - Blackbird, Michelle, HELP!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007