Friday, February 25, 2005

Dual Function, Spotlight stolen from Rooney and Beachbound


Yesterday was our 4th function this term. It's was a bit messy compared to the previous two functions but i think we did pretty well. I don't think Chef Jose Miguel would agree with me since he thought it was a disaster, but either way, i think it was aight. It was two function cusines in one, Korean and Japanese. Both cuisines i think has a lot of similarities when it comes to meat and poultry but nothing can beat Japanese when it comes to the freshness of their fish. And also, they have this meticulous way of preparing and presenting their dishes that never ceases to amaze me. Korean on the other hand, has this obsession for Sesame seeds. I got nothing against it really, i guess that's the trade mark of their food. I'l try and post some photos in a couple of days, just check it out.

---



The Old Trafford spotlight was stolen from the young phenom Wayne Rooney of Manchester United as Hernan Crespo of AC Milan scores the only goal on the first leg of their match in the UEFA Champion's League Quarter Finals. Hernan Crespo gets a rebound from a bounce off Clarence Seedorf's shot to Carrol to concieve his third Champion's League goal this season. The Second Leg will be played in San Siro, Milan this 8th of march where i think a miracle can only save Manchester's Season.

---

In a Couple of hours i'm off to the beach in Laiya, Batangas. I need this break i just know it. I'll post again on Saturday! Au Revoir!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007