Friday, November 05, 2004

I just reformatted my Pc and it's just lovely. It's just like new, a clean slate and all that.. lovely, just lovely. Anyways, It's exactly 8:06 a.m. and i don't know what i'm doing wide awake. I just watched my DVD of "Lord of the Rings: Return of the King" last night and of course as you all know, that's a freakin' long movie and obviously it ended late. So i'm asking myself right now, why the hell am i so energetically up right now.. *sigh* Anyways.. Yesterday was the first time i commuted after playing golf. My brother just dropped Me and Primo in the club because there wasn't any car available in the house and in Primo's. Anyways, after playing one round we decided to go home but i guess no one also could pick us up. So, we left our bags in the bag drop and went outside to wait for a jeep. At first we decided to Cadilak (Walk) until primo's, but eventually a jeep came and to primo's house we went where we got a car, went back to the club to get our bags and then headed straight back home. Commuting home from the club is actually aight, considering it being only at least 2 kilometers away from my house.. next time i'll try walking.. hehehe.. I'll blog again later.. heheh too early.. PEACE!!

note: oh yeah like Mrs. Hekmi i also joined in the NaNoWriMo.. where my writing skills are bound to be tested.. hehe Nice!!


Official NaNoWriMo 2004 Participant


Yesterday's Soundtrack
Mariah Carey - Music Box, Emotion, Butterfly
Dave Matthews Band - Live at Darien Lake Center Sixflags NY 2002

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007