Monday, November 01, 2004

And so my computer suddenly called it quits for the Internet Explorer, Lime Wire, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, AIM, and worse The Sims 2. This is why i haven't blogged for almost a week. I have been using my sisters iBook G4 but it's just as nice as my desktop. I FUCKIN' WANT MY DESKTOP! but i ain't got no chioce! Anyhow, these past few days were aight, surprisingly and at the same time uncheerfully halloween wasn't that great for me. I caught a cold from my blockmate last Saturday and all throughout the weekend and until now, i still have the damn colds! (Thanks Pam! you're the best!). The whole weekend, my nose was like a fuckin' faucet of snot and son of a bitch! it can be really irritating! But that's not it. The drowsy and heavy feeling when you have colds is just one of the lonliest feelings in the world and especially during halloween. There were parties left and right, but i had to pass on some of them because of my condition. I could just feel my body giving up! Last night there was a party in Nikolo's house, where everyone who were from everywhere was invted. I was with Cocoy, Primo, JP and Vic, we were all planning to go there but depressingly after stopping in Cable Car for a liter of beer each and 2 burgers in Burger Machine, and my system just giving up, we all decided to head home. But hey, we enjoyed out liter of beers! hehehe... anyways, i'm still fucked with colds and Cocoy, Brian, Sieg and Keenan are outside with a lot of bottles of beer... hmmm...PEACE!!! BLOG LATER!!!

This Weekend's Soundtrack:
Mariah Carey- Daydream, Butterfly, Music Box
Jamiroquai- Travelling Without Moving, A funk Oddessey
Dave Matthews Band- The Gorge 2002, The Central Park Concert, Red Rocks 8.15.95, Live at Darien Lake Center Sixflags NY
Incubus- A Crow left on the murder, Morning View, Morning View Sessions

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007