Sunday, November 28, 2004

Entry 4 days delayed.. (Singapore - Brunei)

In my last entry, i mentioned that in Singapore, i would't be able to do shit. Basically i'm wrong. My whole perspective of the country Singapore is wrong. There may be a lot of rules to follow but basically the country is aight. I'm already considering staying there in a few years. The place, i just have to say is beautiful. The cleanest place i have ever seen in my whole life. Anyways, the only problem i encountered are the people. They can sometimes be too descriminating. Especially to Filipinos like us, probably because we filipinos can survive the high standards of living there and yet not ride with their trend. Maybe that's what's pissing them off.. hehehe.. anyways, here are some pictures i took from my phone (Oh yeah.. thank god i have a new phone!) i'll update you on brunei tomorrow.. and i'm off to the Lynx! PEACE!!


No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007