Thursday, August 05, 2004

I skipped school today to play nine holes with Primo. I figured that, it's a crime to spend this beautiful sunny and not so hot day inside a classroom. Than spending it in the golf course! You know what i mean?! The day is just so lovely! and i wasn't in the mood to listen to my professor lecture me on Philosophy. So now, i've been playing golf for the past two days.. you can now consider ma an addic! i even wrote something about it! (look at the thing under this!) hehehe.. for those worrying, don't worry about my grades.. they're all good! hehehe..!!

-------

As I look up at the sky, my mind starts trippin, a tear drops my eye. My body temperature rose, i'm shakin' and i'm breakin, trying not to think of golf. My Conscience is pumping on my chest and i'm screaming, i stop dribbling, damn i start swinging. Dear God i wonder could you save me!? I ditched school and i want to hit a Birdie.. I think it's too late for pitching, hold up, a voice came to me and it quickly started saying.. "Bring your golf swings to me i'll make it better".. But how long will it take? "A couple of months maybe forever".. But will i be the baller that i was?! "I'll make your life better kid, better than you dreamed of.. so relax you hold, take control, eyes on the ball.." My eyes are on hold..

-----

Today's Golf Game:
- 63 on the back 9.. (same as yesterday...)

Yesterday's Golf Game:
- 63 on the front 9.. (it's cool, but i know i can do better)

------

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007