Tuesday, April 13, 2004

The Windy City..

It's nice to be back here in Chicago, but it's just boring when the sun goes down (it's only 11:35 pm). Not like in Manila, everyone is still up and we'd be drinking till the sun goes back up. I guess that the only thing i Miss. It's so fuckin' cold out here! it's 5 degrees farenheight! i can't light a cigarette properly! I'm headed for downtown Chicago tomorrow.. I wonder.. hmm.. (I'd write some more but i'm just too lazy..) PEACE OUT!!

Update:
-Sacramento beats them Lakers!
-I'm Getting a Tyson Chandler Jersey!
-I can't find a Mia Hamm jersey
-I'm going to HOOTERS tomorrow!

Continuation of the Unfinished.. (but still unfinished)
Don't you worry, your still on my mind.. All the way!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007