Wednesday, April 14, 2004

It's 7:02 p.m. and the sun is still up like it's 5. I ain't got nothing to do but go online, like what i always do when i'm back home. Everyone i asleep (they still got Jetlag), and i'm the only one up. My Tito and Tita including their children went to this piano recital, so i guess i got the house all to myself.. Damn it's so boring out here! Times like these i wish i'm back home.. Dang! if i was back home, i'd be doing alot of crazy shit.. hehe.. Shit.. I'm Getting Home Sick! and it's been only what?!?! 3 days?! SHIEEEEEEET!!!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007