Thursday, January 15, 2004

Today I celebrate my Twntieth birthday.. officially i ain't a teenager no more. 10 more years and i'll be Thirty, Shit... ain't that a bitch?! Anyways.. i was planning to sleep early tonight, but since i'm an insomiac.. shit, why bother?! Today, was like yesterday. Nothing worth writting about. There's this shit, that happened to my friend Ean awhile ago, but i guess i can't post that down, since i ain't got no right to. Anyways.. here's a recap on what happened to me today..

What happened to Mon today:
- Went to school at 6:30
- Did nothing until 9:20
- Went to class at 9:30
- Went home at 10:30
- Got home at around 12:00 (since i had to wait for the bus for an hour)
- Supposed to meet Miguel at around 12:30 but i fell asleep until 2:45
- 3:00, Met Miguel and Did the project for My Lovely Sister.
- Watched the Simpson's at 6:00
-6:30, Anton went to the house so that we can meet Ean in Elo's House..
-7:00,Went to Elo's House.
-8:00,Went home and had my Dinner..
-9:00,Bummend in the T.V. room until it was 11:30
-11:30, Went to Cuenca to go shooting
-12:00, Went to Cocoy's house to Get PS2 Games..
-1:26, Right Here Writting this nonsense...

Line of the Day
"It Feels good having everything back to Normal"
-Ean Goquinco

I dunno about that sometimes it is.. sometimes it's not.. Anyways.. this is probably another one of those indigestions.. I'm going to bed.. i still got an 8:00 class and a 5 hour break..... Shit...

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007