Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Not like my other days.. today is a very very boring day. Besides playing FIFA 2004 with Primo and making our standing 5 games a piece in our best of 11 series, nothing happend today that seems worthy to be written about. its already 1:06 a.m., so i guess tomorrow is already Playah'z Holiday. Tomorrow i will be 20.. (Am i supposed to celebrate?!) Why is it that you have to celebrate your birthday?! it's just another day you know. It just reminds you that your a year older than your current age.. Don't get me wrong.. i mean, i'd love to throw a party in my birthday, but i'm just trying to find some sense in it.. Shit this is probably just indigestion.. i'm going to bed.. Adios..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007