Thursday, August 21, 2003

Can You Get Away?!

Ever since I met ya
I can't beat tha pressure
it's like your man don't understand
all he does is stress ya
I can see your state of misery
from tha introduction
ain't nobody drinkin' and touchin'
just this harmless discussion
maybe we can see a better way
find a brighter day
late night phone conversations
would that be ok?
I don't wanna take up all your time
or be tha next in line
tell me your size
and let me find things with you in mind
I can see your cautious
and I'm careful not ta scare ya
but anticipation of love makein'
got ya shakin' when I'm standin' near ya
use of precision will prepare ya
in case you get scared
just ask the man in tha mirror
now tha pictures getten clearer
all he does is hit ya hard
I tell ya to leave
and you tell me keep my faith in god
I don't understand
I just wanna bring ya home
I wonder should I leave ya alone
find a woman of my own
all tha homies tell me that you don't deserve it,
I contemplate,
but in my heart I know ya worth it
tell me
Can U get away?

I'm not happy
I feel like remanicin' and I hope ya listen
In tha position and tha pressure and all for competition
me and you
was meant to be my destiny
no longer lonely
cause it's time for you and me
all I can see
a happy home
that's my fantasy
but my reality
is problems with your man and me
what can I do?
don't wanna loose ya to tha sucker
cause if he touch ya
I got some drama for that busta
don't wanna rush ya
but make your mind up fast
nobody knows
or who controls
will it last
before I ask
I hope you see that I'm sincere
and even if ya stay with him
today I'm still here
I refuse to give up
cause I believe in what we share
ya livin' in prison
and what he's givin can't compare
cause everything I feel for you
I wanna let you know
passion will be yours
and I'll never let you go
tell me
Can U get away?

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007