Saturday, August 23, 2003

12:27 A.M. #57
(Live and Dreaming Again..)

Whats this in my eye?!
You can see what's on my mind..
I can see it coming down
with a voice and a cry..
romance like tea..
and you sip it and it all goes radical..
with the fantasy of you and me..
yeah and i scream..
with you on my mind that's so heavy..
would you dance with me?!
so that the weight will rise up on me..
and i could keep on floating..
while i look at all these troubles that i left behind..
I'd Dream of you sometimes..
Looking like your so troubled..
And id be there to save you with my rope..
Honey Honey, Would You Dance with me?!
in the middle of this storm?! angel?!
i can wait an hour.. or maybe a day..
eventhough i'm tired..
i'd do this because you are my friend..
so what if i'd take forever..
no reason to get excited..
promenading here while wating for you..
Angel...



No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007