Monday, June 16, 2003

Share the time again, I spend with you.. A friend is always good to have, But a lover's kiss is better than angels raining down at me. I dream of you at times, when your by my side i dream you're not just like you are so troubled, and doubling my pain just one more tear you shed for me. I wish that I could climb inside your mind, and spend some time and hug and hold you and mold you into what i'd like.. But no i can't do this, even with just a kiss to spend a while by you, and your familiar smile and voice...

I lay awake and dream, that I can lean back and smile with you. Most everything I do for you, you say.. And the while let's make our way and feel warm in the middle of this storm with you.. and you say it like an angel

Oh, what the friends say is good is right, I say when you were again and you were my friend Before the Dream, This one, say yes I do and with you Sometimes..

But while i do my best, with all the rest i leave to you, can't wait for the hour and when two things become this, and all this trouble from a thought, i'll do it. And then you come up smiling and I'm thrown Into I get a little storm with you, I'll do it..

Always.. Lover, line up and yeah, the road to you is long and I've been on it for a while, and a need a warm embrace.. I'll take a break and say.. I want to leave you awake Always.. im here.. Angel... Even if i Feel Tired I'm Here.. Angel..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007