Wednesday, June 18, 2003

"One Sweet World"

When My Troubles Seem's Outside my door..
And When My Music is not Playing..
Deep Inside i'm almost in tears..
I Can't Just Help but go Outside..
And Realize.. this One Sweet World..
This One Sweet World..

Even if your not here with me..
feeling this breeze that's out..
with this rain that falls like tears..
I will still go outside tonight..
and dance in the street with our mother's fears..
and just say.. this is just one sweet world...

From the top of the mountains you will see..
Green grass and the City lights below..
Where people dream and slumber with uncertainty..
so there you sleep in our mother's breast..
where you can rest in peace..
And so what if the stars ar so high up above..
in there its like hand's reach..
Ain't this just One Sweet World?!

Nine Planets surrond the sun..
but here is where we can only see..
it set in Punta Fuego's Beach..
Where the Sun Dance with the Sea..
Ain't this just One Sweet World?!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007